iOS Devices Sold
The touchscreen devices ( The iPod, iPad and iPod Touch ) which have managed to find their way into the houses of 200 million customers ( estimated ) are the foundation of all other capacitative touchscreen devices.
- More than 14 Billion applications for these devices have been sold via the iTunes App Store. - On an average, that's roughly 70 apps per device sold.
- More than 225 Million customers have iTunes App Store ID's with credit card information.
- ( That's more than the number of Devices Sold ).
- More than 130 Million books have been sold on the iBookstore
- 25 Million iPads have been sold to date.
- Roughly 80 Million iPod Touches and 225 Million iPod ( Difficult to be sure )
- And approximately ( probably more than ) 88 Million iPhones sold till date